Argeus Travel & Events was founded in Cappadocia with the partnership of Aydın Ayhan Guney, Muammer Sak and Veli Tören in 1993.
With its experienced and creative team, it is one of the leading agencies in the field of sports and tourism industries for over 20 years.
Being an Incoming Tour Operator, these shareholders also brought sports and tourism industries together in 1989, by exporting 63 mountain bikes 4 years before founding the company.
Some organizations Argeus has successfully performed are:
- Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey (between 2008 – 2015)
- European Mountain Bike Championships (2007)
- European Road Cycling Championships (2010)
- Cappadocia Bike Festival (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
- Erciyes Cycling Days (2016)
- Veloturk Gran Fondo Çeşme (2016)
- Cappadocia Ultra-Trail® (2014, 2015, 2016)- Aladağlar Sky Trail (2015, 2016)
Being organized in 2015, Cappadocia Bike Festival has been the biggest cycling gathering in Turkish history with more than 1000 participants. Gran Fondo, organized for the first time in Turkey, has become a part of this festival with its 2 different routes.
Salomon Cappadocia Ultra-Trail®, being organized since 2014, is the most well-attended trail running oeganization in Turkey.
For more information about Argeus: www.argeus.com